Rent & Income Team Leader
Pin Point Health & Social Care
Rent & Income Team manager
Salary: £32,000 per annum
Hours: 37.5 hours per week
Pin Point Recruitment are proud to be working alongside a provider of supported housing for single homeless people in London and serve some of the most vulnerable and disengaged members of the local communities they operate in. You must be passionate about supporting people to make positive changes in their lives. You will be tasked with minimising customer rent arrears and be responsible for taking an expert role across the organisation while monitoring the rental income process.
As the Rent & income Team manager you will be expected;
- - To meet the Current and Former Customer bad debt targets set each year for the organisation.
- - The Rent and Income Management is responsible for taking an expert role across the organisation in the management and monitoring of the rental income processes.
- - The role will provide on-going and day to day line management, including support and supervision and guidance for the Rent and Income Advisors (R&IA) ensuring they are managing the workload effectively and providing an excellent service to both internal and external stakeholders.
- - To minimise customer rent arrears by implementing the Rental Income Policy and supporting the R&IA`s to work on a one to one basis with customers supporting them to pay their rent.
- - To liaise closely with the Housing Benefit department to ensure claims, backdates, overpayments and appeals are processed efficiently.
The successful candidate will have:
- - Previous experience of providing managing rent arrears in a social housing setting.
- - Previous experience of managing staff through a performance framework.
- - Experience of managing complex and difficult situations especially in relation to people
- - Experience of setting targets and taking remedial action where targets are not met
- - Experience of working within a budgetary framework. previous experience of providing managing rent arrears in a social housing setting
If this sounds like the role for you then please send your C.V to or please call Martin on for an informal chat regarding the vacancy.