Dual Fuel Engineer Apprentice
Dual Fuel Engineer Apprentice
Field Based (covering sites throughout Worcester and Telford and the surrounding areas)
£17,576, rising to £20,000 after successful completion of training period
OVO Energy is leading a new generation of energy providers with a fresh outlook and a unique way of doing business. We are now looking for a number of Dual Fuel Engineer Apprentices to join our passionate team, starting 2nd May 2017.
We are a proud challenge brand and our latest offering is going to take the market by storm. We’ve put plenty of effort into developing our SMART meters and making them the best in the market and now, alongside our excellent services, we need you to implement these amazing technologies.
If you feel you are up to the challenge, you will discover that our team are motivated, customer focused and armed with the best solutions and latest equipment.
Joining OVO on a government approved Trailblazer apprenticeship scheme, we’ll support you through your 16 week training programme at the award-winning Utilities Academy in Bolton. You’ll be equipped with the right skills and knowledge to get you started and then partnered with an experienced OVO Engineer who will guide you through to becoming a fully qualified SMART Engineer.
As a Dual Fuel Engineer Apprentice, you’ll be on the front line working at customers’ homes throughout Worcester and Telford and the surrounding areas delivering a service we can be proud of.
On a day-to-day basis, you will:
- Work across your local area fitting SMART gas and electric meters
- Deliver energy efficient advice
- Act as an OVO ambassador
Interested? To be considered, you will need:
- Customer service experience
- At a minimum, level 2 qualifications (GCSEs or equivalent) in English and Maths
- A full, valid driving licence (with no more than six points)
In return, OVO are offering:
- Fully subsidised training (there will be no cost to you)
- Accommodation support during training
- A great salary (which will rise after completion of your training)
- A fully equipped tool kit and your own van
- The chance to be part of an industry leading team
- An award winning benefits package including a bonus scheme
- Excellent career development, mentoring and leadership opportunities
We’re looking for talented people, so if you are hands-on, eager to learn, passionate about customer service and able to make things simple for our customers, a Dual Fuel Engineer Apprenticeship is what you’ve been waiting for.
Please note, OVO Energy will not be able to honour holiday until completion of the 16 week training period.
To apply for the role of Dual Fuel Engineer Apprentice, please apply via the button shown.
This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit. The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency.
Additional Keywords: Dual Fuel Engineer Apprentice, Trainee Dual Fuel Engineer, Trainee SMART Meter Engineer, Engineering Apprentice, Engineering Apprenticeship, Trainee Field Service Engineer, Field Engineering Apprentice, Trainee Gas Safe Engineer, Trainee SMART Meter Specialist.