Accountant £30,000 to £35,000 + Pension + Healthcare + Salary Review after 6 months
Accountant required for a growing niche global company. This is an excellent opportunity to work for a professional, friendly company who are doing exceptionally well and offer long term job security. The business prides itself on their customer service.
The successful candidate will have experience of book keeping, processing payroll and VAT returns. You will be IT literate, familiar working with SAGE 200. You need to be AAT, ACA accredited. A Degree in accounting or an NVQ in relevant discipline will be at a strong advantage.
The role itself will involve financial accounting and reporting. This will involve book keeping, credit control, VAT returns, payroll etc. You will work closely with the logistics department to strengthen relationships with clients internationally. This role reports into the CEO, meaning you will prepare meeting packs for client annual meetings and advise the company on basic business and tax matters. You must be flexible due to time difference within international businesses and different time zones.
This is working for a leading supplier of sustainable products with a global client base. This is an excellent opportunity for a candidate looking to join a growing organisation who offer progression opportunities and pay rises in a friendly working environment.
* Undertake monthly financial accounting and prepare information required to meet group reporting deadlines.
* Sage accounts and Sage payroll.
* Working closely with the sales and logistics teams creating analysis reports with required information.
*Overseeing daily cash flow and reporting to CEO.
The person required:
*AAT, ACA accredited
* Have a good understanding of basic accounting principles.
* Demonstrate an ability to communicate financial data at a range of levels.
* Confident using SAGE 200.