Commercial Agency Surveyor
Our client is a leading multi-office, independent firm of chartered surveyors and commercial property agents. The team is expanding and looking to recruit an experienced Commercial Agent to join the team in Cardiff. They will consider candidates with varying levels of experience regardless of whether they are chartered or not.
- Key role in a well-established and growing team, working in commercial agency.
- Responsible for an established agency instruction list and key clients.
- Client facing in meeting clients' commercial property needs.
- Varied workload including acquisitions, disposals, advice on development opportunities/appraisals, inspections and marketing reports.
- Promoting the profile of the commercial agency division through networking in the local business community.
- New business development including pitching for and winning new instructions whilst ensuring deals are completed satisfactorily.
- Strong track record in Commercial Agency preferably in retail and leisure.
- Well-presented with good communication and negotiation skills.
- Able to deliver presentations, with attention to detail and good organization skills.
- Good networking skills with both external clients and internal partners.
- Team player with the desire to progress in the industry.
- Highly motivated and keen to develop personal skills and those of colleagues.
- Computer literate with an understanding of Excel and Word.
- Excellent knowledge of the commercial agency process and property industry in general.
To discuss this opportunity, contact Oliver Rees on .