Private Client Adminsitrator
A national law firm is currently looking to recruit a Private client / Tax and Trusts Administrator to join the team based in Oxford.
The firm are looking for previous experience working with trust administration and drafting tax returns. Key responsibilities include:
* Trust administration (liaising with trustees and beneficiaries, preparing annual accounts, monitoring trusts for upcoming dates, ensuring properties are insured and that investments are performing correctly etc as well as any day to day general trust administration arising)
* Oversight of Court of Protection accounts
* Drafting and filing the trust tax returns (liaising with accountants where external accountants are appointed)
* Drafting and filing inheritance tax accounts
* Drafting and filing estate administration tax returns
* Drafting and filing lifetime returns for individuals
Ideally candidates will be either AAT or ATT qualified.
Please contact Guy Pearson, Legal Recruitment Consultant, to discuss the role in more detail or apply through the vacancy for immediate consideration.
Douglas Scott are a legal recruitment expert and the UK's leading law firms trust us with their legal vacancies. You can therefore apply for our London legal jobs with confidence. We are a regulated recruitment consultancy and will discuss this role and seek your approval before submitting an application directly to the decision maker.
Please see our website www.douglas-scott.co.uk for more legal positions in London and the South East.