Aftersales General Manager
Are you an experienced Aftersales General Manager looking for a new and exciting challenge, working for one of the most iconic and prestigious brands in the automotive sector?
We are currently looking for a new Aftersales General Manager to work in their Wollaston service centre.
This is a fabulous opportunity to establish a career within BMW and the group. Working alongside industry experts and within an organisation that is at the forefront of the automotive industry.
The role of Aftersales General Manager is diverse and will challenge you in many areas, including the smooth day to day running of the department, ensuring that it is profitable, whilst also being an integral member of the Management Team.
- To develop and agree Sales and Marketing plans and budgets, designed to achieve WMG financial objectives and Manufacturer targets.
- To implement effective policies and procedures in order to maximise sales opportunities and protect the interest of both the Company and its Customers.
- To oversee adherence to the strict terms of our Franchise Agreement, and to maintain the Corporate Identity and other standards specified as part of the BMW Retail Standards.
- To oversee the effective use of all working capital, ensuring that approved sales ledger credit accounts are properly managed, Work In Progress is minimised, and the prevention of cash debtors.
- To inspire, provide leadership and effectively manage all staff in order to maximise productivity and meet or exceed sales and profit targets.
- To ensure delivery of excellent customer service within all areas of responsibility and oversee the resolution of all complaints in the best interest of Customer and Company.
- To work effectively with all other key personnel within the dealership to establish and implement best practice and ensure our customers receive exceptional customer service.
- To provide all internal and Manufacturer reports & forecasts, and to take ownership of the information provided for the accurate production of the management accounts.
- To recruit, induct, train and develop an effective team of managers and aftersales advisers.
- To plan and manage the effective use of the loan car fleet.
- To train and develop all staff to follow the Manufacturer Warranty guidelines with complete integrity, achieving a Grade B+ audit with minimal debit-back.
A FULL JOB SPECIFICATION WILL BE ISSUED UPON APPLICATION
Aftersales General Manager | Aftersales Manager | Aftersales | Sales | Manager
Additional Salary Information:
- Competitive Salary + Bonus.
- Company vehicle, Pension contribution, Private Family Healthcare, Childcare vouchers, Cycle to work scheme, 25 days holiday plus bank holidays.
- Training and Development.
- You will possess excellent technical knowledge gained in the retail motor industry, as well as previous management experience in a similar role.
- Strong organisational and prioritisation skills.
- Able to take initiative and ownership of issues with a proactive can-do attitude.
- Able to multi-task and switch between tasks.
- A team player who offers help and support to others.
- Willingness to learn and keep up-to-date with product and technical information.
- Thrives in a high pressured environment.
- Problem Solving
- Brand identification
- Communication with Impact
- Customer & Service Orientation
- Flexibility and Desire to Learn
- Relationship Building
- Result and Achievement Motivation
- Self-Management & Resilience
- Team Orientation
- Full valid UK driving licence
- Eligibility to work in the UK
We are an authorised BMW retailer, which provides the complete range of New and Approved Used BMW and MINI vehicles as well as operating the BMW motorcycle franchise. We also provide servicing, parts and accessory requirements.
We have over 300 employees regionally based in Oxford and Northampton. We have recently been identified as one of London Stock Exchange's 1000 Companies to Inspire Britain! The report is a celebration of the UK's fastest-growing and most dynamic small and medium sized businesses.
Our mission is to be an outstanding retailer that delights our customers, cares for our people and takes pride in our business.