Supply Chain Coord-French German Spanish speaker
Want to join a growing business that saw 50% growth last year and predicts even more this year?
Want to have the autonomy to forge your own path? Develop and implement your own practices?
Well read on…
POD Talent are working with a fast growing business in the restaurant sector who have established a solid base within the UK and are growing steadily in Europe. Their goal for the next few years is to double in size through replicating their winning formula.
The supply chain co-ordinator will be responsible for managing the relationship between the UK head office, local suppliers and local stores along with logistics and service providers. This role will also be responsible for creating and managing multiple forecasts which will be used to maintain supply chain efficiency.
Other responsibilities include:
- Day to day solving of issues on a local and EU wide scale
- Management of POS supply chain database, updating relevant data sets
- Involvement in supply chain project work
- Supply chain planning or customer service experience within FMCG, QSR or restaurant industries
- French, Spanish or German language ability highly desirable
- Analytical, good with numbers and relevant technology (Excel, ERP systems)
- Outgoing personality able to develop relationships from CEO to restaurant manager level
- Self-starter, confident in planning their own time and prioritising what needs to be done
Pod Talent are independent specialist recruiters in the Supply Chain, Procurement, Logistics, Manufacturing and R&D space covering roles internationally from entry to board level. We recruit for roles including Supply Chain, Demand Planning, Inventory Management, Direct and Indirect Procurement, Category Management, Logistics, Distribution, Warehousing, Production, Packaging, NPD and Quality Assurance. Please visit our website for all of our vacancies.