Finance Manager, successful Brighton business!
Our client is a modern, successful and privately owned business based in Brighton.
An opportunity has arisen to join their busy team as accounts manager, managing all of the company accounts.
Key responsibilities for the role include:
- Managing a small team.
- Managing all company accounts.
- Producing monthly accounts for management and directors.
- Budget setting and reviews.
- Reviewing and reporting on aged debtors and creditors.
- VAT returns.
- Bank reconciliations.
- Other day to day accounts responsibilities as and when required.
The ideal person:
- An experienced commercial management accountant from an SME environment.
- Strong CV with proven commitment to previous employers.
- A hands-on accountant who is happy to muck in when required.
- Resilient and self-motivated.
- Confident in managing a team as well as dealing with directors and senior management.
- Highly computer literate.
This is a great opportunity to join a forward-thinking entrepreneurial company! Please only apply if you meet or exceed the above requirements.