Account Manager - Biosurgeries
The role holder, under the guidance of the Sales Manager, will be responsible for selling the company's products and services in order to maximise revenue, manage profit, gain customer growth and customer satisfaction across a given geographical area to defined qualitative and quantitative targets.
A world leading medical device business.
- Achieve revenue, sales, profit (where applicable) & qualitative objectives and targets as defined in the sales / operational plans for the territory.
- Take ownership of account planning process - Prepare, implement and review targeted account plans, which identify potential revenue & sales growth.
- Engage and communicate to all internal stakeholders of account plans, issues and opportunities.
- Plan and prepare for all customer visits and capture and maintain relevant sales and customer data, including accurate revenue forecasts, in order to enhance revenue management.
- Continually develop own knowledge and skills in line with Business unit, product, organisational, market and customer requirements, keeping self fully up to date with all relevant publications.
- Propose and provide appropriate solutions that will maximise opportunities for both the customer and the company, ensuring clinical needs are met.
- Build & develop professional customer relationships in support of objectives, by agreeing service requirements, owning customer issues, complaints and requests and ensuring all parties and team members are kept informed of relevant information, in order to enhance customer loyalty and revenue generation.
- Identify and develop Key opinion Leaders and product champions through effective communication, relationship building and partnership.
- Manage appropriate commercial & contractual agreements, maintaining service, pricing and commitment with customers.
Life science or equivalent degree / business qualification / nursing qualification
Full driving license
Resident and eligible to work in the UK on a full time basis
2 years minimum sales experience
£30,000-£45,000 basic salary + £10k bonus + car