Online Marketing Executive
Job Title: Digital Marketing Executive
Job ID: 00972
Job Type: Permanent
Industry: Private Healthcare
A leading Private Healthcare Organisation are recruiting for a Digital Marketing Executive to join their growing London team, the role will be to increase the company’s online presence in order to engage with new stakeholders in a competitive marketplace.
- To act as Web Editor for the website, utilising the CMS system and ensuring all content is accurate, current and dynamic.
- To implement and manage SEO and PPC to promote the company
- To maintain the website, ensuring that the information is of high quality, supportive of the brand and is regularly reviewed and updated.
- To support the Marketing Manager in marketing the products and services.
- To work with the IT department to help implement new website and intranet developments.
- To work with Digital Marketing Agencies to ensure that all interactive media are of the highest quality and support the brand.
Desired skills and experience:
- Significant experience within a similar digital marketing role, either agency or in-house
- Proven record of success and achievement in online marketing and online customer experience development
- Solid SEO skills and proven track record of planning and executing a range of online marketing campaigns
- Proven experience in design and build of high quality web pages
- Good communicator with strong verbal and written skills
If this sounds like a good match, then please get in touch ASAP as interviews are taking place immediately.