Are you an experienced Service Advisor looking for a new and exciting challenge, working for one of the most iconic and prestigious brands in the automotive sector?
We are currently looking for a new Service Advisor to work in their Witney service centre.
This is a fabulous opportunity to establish a career within MINI and the William Morgan Group. Working alongside industry experts and within an organisation that that is at the forefront of the automotive industry.
The role of Service Advisor is diverse and will challenge you in many areas, including the smooth day to day running of the department, ensuring that it is profitable, whilst also being an integral member of the Management Team.
- Make customer bookings and plan customer arrival times (where possible).
- Greet all customers at Reception in a courteous and considerate manner and agree their service and repair requirements with them.
- Carry out road tests and physical inspections where necessary.
- Conduct Final Quality Control test and ensure correction if necessary.
- Present invoices to the customers, providing a clear explanation of charges and warranty/goodwill procedures. (Discounts, guarantees and goodwill claims outside agreed policies cannot be offered without the approval of your Service Manager.)
- Maintain an ongoing customer contact system, including a follow-up call to ensure satisfaction with all work carried out and calls to customers not seen for long periods to demonstrate continued interest in their requirements.
- Maintain a high level of Product and Technical knowledge through manuals, information bulletins, magazines and attending training courses, with the agreement of your Service Manager.
- Maintain up to date knowledge of Warranty and Goodwill procedures of MINI (GB) Ltd and your dealership to ensure all claims are processed fairly and quickly.
A FULL JOB SPECIFICATION WILL BE ISSUED UPON APPLICATION
Aftersales General Manager | Aftersales Manager | Aftersales | Sales | Manager
Additional Salary Information:
- Competitive Salary + Bonus.
- Company vehicle, Pension contribution, Private Family Healthcare, Childcare vouchers, Cycle to work scheme, 22 days holiday plus bank holidays.
- Training and Development.
- You will possess excellent technical knowledge gained in the retail motor industry, as well as previous management experience in a similar role.
- Strong organisational and prioritisation skills.
- Able to take initiative and ownership of issues with a proactive can-do attitude.
- Able to multi-task and switch between tasks.
- A team player who offers help and support to others.
- Willingness to learn and keep up-to-date with product and technical information.
- Thrives in a high pressured environment.
- Problem Solving
- Brand identification
- Communication with Impact
- Customer & Service Orientation
- Flexibility and Desire to Learn
- Relationship Building
- Result and Achievement Motivation
- Self-Management & Resilience
- Team Orientation
- Full valid UK driving licence
- Eligibility to work in the UK
We are an authorised MINI retailer, which provides the complete range of New and Approved Used BMW and MINI vehicles as well as operating the BMW motorcycle franchise. We also provide servicing, parts and accessory requirements.
We have over 300 employees regionally based in Oxford and Northampton. We have recently been identified as one of London Stock Exchange's 1000 Companies to Inspire Britain! The report is a celebration of the UK's fastest-growing and most dynamic small and medium sized businesses.
Our mission is to be an outstanding retailer that delights our customers, cares for our people and takes pride in our business.