Client Manager - German Speaker - Independent Practice
One of the most sought after accountancy practices in central London is looking for German speaking Client Manager to add to their team.
The role will comprise of you:
- Controlling a workflow of a portfolio of clients, dealing with technical queries as they arise and completing quality control reviews
- Reviewing VAT returns and registrations, management reports, payment runs and client billing process
- Reviewing management accounts
- Self-management of tasks and deadlines
- Responsible for staff, including workflow planning, supervision, delegation, technical/practical support, evaluation
- Ability to manage a large team of dedicated staff
The firm is ideally looking for a German speaking candidate, however, they are open to speaking with candidates that don't have this as well.
If you are interested in the opportunity, send your CV over to or for further information, call Nicholas Ottley on .
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of 4 distinct brands: Pro-Tax, Pro-Legal, Pro-Finance and Pro-Education: