Commercial Account Handler
Nashrock Recruitment are delighted to be working on behalf of this award-winning insurance broking house.
Based in the City of London, you will join a team of 7 and deal with a variety of risks to include; Commercial Combined, Marine, Professional Indemnity, Director's & Officer's, Motor, Engineering and Cyber.
- Generating commercial new business to an agreed target, utilising lapsed client data, previous not taken up quotes, new received opportunities, cross sales from other divisions and introducers and self generation of new business opportunities
- Maintaining records in company systems
- Creating and maintaining an accurate and sufficient pipeline within company systems
- Obtaining accurate and sufficient risk information from prospective clients and identifying up sell and cross sell opportunities ?
- Preparing insurer presentations to a high standard
- Negotiating with insurers
- Analysing and comparing insurer products to assess suitability for prospective clients ?
- Providing support to team members when required
Initially, this position will be a desk based role, however, as you progress you will be accompanying on client visits
To be considered for this exciting opportunity, you should have:
- Gained at least 3 years commercial insurance experience in an account handling position
- At least 6 GCSE's with Maths and English at grades A-C
- Cert CII qualified with ambition to progress toward Dip CII
In return for your experience, you will be offered a competitive remuneration package, along with fantastic long-term career prospects.