Electronics Engineer - Milton Keynes
Electronics Engineer -Milton Keynes- £40,000-£50,000 P/A
An Electronics Engineer is required to join an innovative and well-established Electronics product company in Milton Keynes. The successful Electronics Engineer will be welcomed on board an expanding R&D Engineering team, designing and manufacturing a new product range.
Electronics Engineer - Responsibilities:
- 3+ years' commercial experience.
- Good all round electronics hardware design skills, including some of the following:
- Design of low power/analogue/digital electronics circuitry.
- Schematic capture, PCB layout, simulation, manufacturing process and methods.
- Knowledge of CAD (Easy PC).
- Ability to create test rigs and prototypes to carry out product evaluations.
- Firmware development and testing (C/C++/Assembly) plus Micro Controllers.
- Experience with comms protocols for communicating with hardware (RS232/I2C/SPI/TCP-IP).
- Experience of sensor technologies an advantage (IR/US/GPS/Image/RFID/NFC).
- Familiarity with software development to include Desktop and Web Applications. Knowledge of C#.NET and Java essential.
The successful Electronics Engineer will have a good degree in Electronics or similar discipline.
If you are interested in this Electronics Engineer opportunity then please apply with your latest CV.
Premier are acting as an employment agency