Finance Business Partner
Gleeson Recruitment Group are currently recruiting for a Finance Business Partner for a Services business based in South Birmingham.
The key responsibilities for the Finance Business Partner are:
- To undertake a review process for all existing partners to include monitoring of financial information and internal reports and KPIs.
- Evaluate exposures to risk on new partners based on the individual, key performance indicators, key financial information and sales processes. Provide recommendations on acceptability of new business.
- Monitor key performance data concerning Premium Finance partners to include cancellation rates, exposure levels and other relevant trends and follow up anomalies as required.
- Monitor level of sales across the business and verify for any unusual trends.
- Carry out detailed reviews for large commercial applications and review weekly commercials
- Support management in preparing reports and analysis for meetings. Manage agenda and prepare reports to present results to weekly meetings as appropriate.
- Produce regular reviews of key suppliers and liaise with procurement where suppliers are perceived high risk.
- Request and review regular management information on high risk clients to ensure we gain a full understanding of their activities.
- Review industry data and trends and the effect of these of the businesses partners.
- The Finance Business Partner will work closely with auditors and ensure reports and feedback are received back in a timely manner and reported to a weekly debrief meeting.
- Work closely with commercial team to create awareness and understanding of risks and issues.
- Provide recommendations and suggestions for improvements and challenge ways of working.
The Finance Business Partner will be a Qualified Accountant with excellent communication skills.
There is a competitive salary and benefits package on offer for the successful Finance Business Partner based in South Birmingham.