Internal Sales - no cold calling
Our Client, a well-established engineering Company based in Burntwood near Cannock/Lichfield, Staffordshire are looking for an experienced Internal Sales Co-Ordinator to help promote service and maintenance contracts to both new and existing customers. No cold calling- all leads are provided and the majority of calls will be to existing customers and/or to renew existing service contracts.
Competitive starting salary of £20,000.
The successful candidate will be required to:-
- Produce quotations for service contracts and follow up with client.
- Process contract renewals for existing customers.
- Build strong business relationships.
- Log quotations on to CRM system.
- Up sell service contracts to existing customers.
- Proactively contact customers to generate new business opportunities.
- Contribute to team targets to ensure business division is profitable.
- Identify opportunities to process orders and close sales.
- Liaise with external Account Managers/ Business Development managers to share leads/ knowledge.
- Produce reports on sales progress.
- Provide an exceptional level of customer service.
- Complete required administration for each customer account.
The ideal candidate will have:-
- Worked in a similar role previously.
- Experience producing quotations.
- An organised nature.
- Good level of accuracy and attention to detail.
- A customer focused approach.
- An excellent telephone manner.
- A desire to work as part of a team.
Benefits to include:-
- Starting salary of £20,000. Opportunity to increase after successful completion of probationary period.
- A strong team working environment.
- Opportunity to progress if desired to external sales role.
- Working hours: Monday to Friday 8am- 5pm or 8.15am - 5.15pm.
- Holiday entitlement: 22 days in year 1, 24 days in year 2 and 26 days in year 3 (plus bank holidays).
Please be advised that we are unable to respond to all applicants. If you do not hear from us within 14 days of your application, please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.