Client Director (Retail Experts) - Manchester
£60,000 - £70,000+ Benefits
My client is looking for retail marketing experts! If you are looking for a fresh challenge and to work with some of the best retailers in the UK, then keep reading. This role would suit a Marketing Director. Head of Marketing or Senior Marketing Manager who has experience working in the retail sector.
My client is one of UK’s leading data analytics and marketing consultancy for multi-channel retailers. Due to significant account growth we are seeking Client Directors to drive our Clients’ strategy and own Client commercial relationship.
As a Client Director you will develop a strong relationship with our clients by delivering a consistently high quality of outputs and a cohesive and aligned marketing strategy.
As a Client Director your day to day tasks will include:
- Managing all commercial aspects of the relationship with your nominated clients
- Identify and propose commercial opportunities outside of current scope to your clients
- The account is being managed as efficiently as possible without compromising quality of delivery
- Clients have clear plans and profitability forecasts, threats and opportunities are identified and acted upon
- Oversee all campaign plans (DM and Email) and strategic recommendations
- Attending Client meetings and ensuring that we make impactful and relevant recommendations
- Pro-actively and assertively resolve client problems / issues and requirements to ensure the satisfaction of all parties.
- Significant prior experience in delivering Marketing Strategy / CRM within a business where the role of direct is key, preferably in a multi-channel environment
- Campaign strategy, execution and measurement (ideally for both email and DM)
- Strong people management and development experience
- The ability to interpret data and make good commercial decisions and financial evaluations
- The ability to create a compelling argument and generate positive change within a business
- Presenting and chairing meetings to a Board level audience
- Good organisational and planning skills with the ability to manage numerous projects at the same time
- Developing strong relationships with multiple stakeholders (internally and externally)