Children’s Home Manager
Children`s Home Manager
An excellent opportunity has arisen for a proven Children`s Home Manager to run a Residential Home for this established care provider with a great reputation. We are working on behalf of a company who truly value their staff and whose main priority is the outcomes for the Children. This is a great opportunity to work in a stunning setting and does require a Manager with proven Ofsted experience and developing a team!!
The main responsibilities of the Children`s Home Manager include:
- To ensure that the Home meets the high standards set out by the company and strive for outstanding with Ofsted.
- Safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children making sure care standards are of the highest quality.
- Developing the team.
- Ensuring that budgets are managed effectively and the use of finances is properly monitored.
The key skills and experience required for the Children`s Home Manager include:
- NVQ 4 in Caring for Children & Young People (actual or in progress) or equivalent, level 5 would be a bonus.
- A proven track record of successfully managing similar Children`s Residential facilities.
- Strong staff management.
- An ability to communicate effectively on all levels with internal and external bodies.
- A strong familiarity in working towards Ofsted standards and outcomes.
Previously successful candidates have worked as a Registered Manager/ Home Manager within a Children`s Residential setting.
If you are interested in this Children`s Home manager role then please forward your up to date CV to or call me on to discuss things further.
"As part of our continual pursuit of quality candidates we appreciate and reward candidate recommendations from you if we successfully secure them a position.
We will reward you with £200 if you recommend a new candidate to us who is not already registered and we secure them a role for a minimum of 1 month."