Skills Req / Basic Duties:
Creation and implementation of the overall Ad strategy for your magazines through development and delivery of tactical plans in the following areas:
Responsibility for proposing your advertising budgets, costs,
prices and individual sales targets for the titles and people
within your portfolio. To oversee all sales activities and
maximise sales revenue to meet and exceed your agreed
targets. To manage all advertising costs within your agreed
budgets. To progress the development of online revenue
Manage, develop, motivate and create team spirit and coaching through encouragement of the right behaviours to ensure targets are met. To manage and maintain effective staff incentive schemes to maximise sales growth.
Growing sustainable relationships with customers to achieve
greater loyalty. Involvement in pitching at client meetings
and industry events, as needed.
Growing, developing and further monetising, the company's
portfolio through strategic planning. Maintaining and
developing excellent relationships with all internal
departments. Working with the Group Advertisement
Manager in developing and implementing your business
strategy. To research, gain approval for, and implement
plans for new products and services.
Key Accountabilities/ Responsibilities:
- Delivering the contract, achieving revenues, yields and controlling costs
- Attending and contributing to magazine planning and advertising team meetings
- Ensuring compliance with Customer service initiatives
- Achievement of all M.I.T.S
- Market awareness
- Maintain a close working relationship with editorial, marketing, production and accounts
- Accurate budgeting and forecasting
- To have market knowledge and monitor competitor magazines
- Sharing knowledge both upwards and downwards
- To actively sell advertising :
Key Performance Indicators:
Achievement of monthly budgeted revenue figures and personal sales
targets. Forward bookings updated on a weekly basis.
Growth relating of your portfolio through strategic planning. Excellent
relationships with all internal departments. Work with the Group
Advertisement Manager in developing and implementing your business
strategy. Market share information is updated and has been acted
upon. Your tactical plans are acted upon and regularly updated.
0900-1730 Monday - Friday
Reporting To :
Group Advertisement Manager