Our highly successful and growing legal Client are now seeking a Legal Assistant to join their team based in the firm's Peterborough office.
The selected candidate will have worked in an office environment previously and have a good eye for detail, be hardworking and be able to think on their feet.
*** Only candidates who have a minimum of 6 months experience working in a conveyancing department will be considered. This can be in any capacity - as a legal administrator, junior conveyancing case handler, legal secretary or paralegal***
- Good computer skills
- A willingness to develop your knowledge of the conveyancing process
- Excellent telephone manner
- Excellent communication skills both written and oral
- The ability to use your initiative
- To be able to maintain confidentiality
The role is based in Peterborough, Monday to Friday 9 to 5.15 with an hour for lunch, has a competitive salary of between £17,000 and £17,500 and 25 days holiday in addition to Bank Holidays.
Please apply to Liz at TSR Legal
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/81361428