Buyer £30,000 - £40,000 DOE
We are currently recruiting for a switched-on and proactive Buyer, for a large Banbury-based distributor with big growth plans.
The main purpose of the role will be a key point of contact, between company suppliers and the distribution sales team, devising promotional materials in line with current stock levels.
Who are they looking for?
The Buyer will have real spark and creativity with excellent business awareness, decision making and ability to influence.
Key Roles & Responsibilities
- Devise and implement stock promotions
- Ensure sales team have accurate and effective promotional / marketing materials, in line with current stock levels, ultimately assisting in driving sales forward
- Working to pre-agreed project budgets and pricing
- Liaising, influencing and working closely with supplier account managers, ensuring a profitable stock level is maintained
Skills & Experience
- Previous distribution / commercial experience advantageous, but by no means essential
- A strong communicator, both written and verbal
- Sound business acumen
- First-rate problem-solving skills
- Good head for figures and an analytical approach
- An excellent decision maker
The salary will be £30,000 - £40,000, depending on level of experience
If you do not receive an initial reply within 3 working days, you can unfortunately consider your application unsuccessful