Year 2 Teacher - Battersea
*Year 2 Teacher
* Key Stage One (KS1)
Are you a vibrant and creative primary teacher looking to join a high performing school and take the next logical step in your career?
This fantastic primary school is located in the Battersea area of Wandsworth. The school is looking for a Year 2 class teacher to join their friendly and dedicated staff team from September 2017. This Key Stage One (KS1) position would be on a permanent basis.
The school is looking for a candidate who is available immediately both for interview and appointment and has a proven track record of exemplary and inspiring teaching with Key Stage One (KS1). The Headteacher is particularly keen to appoint a fun, energetic teacher to fit in with the schools current lively staff team.
ADVANTAGES OF WORKING AT THIS SCHOOL:
- Career Development Opportunities
- Extensive teaching facilities & tools
- Excellent behaviour
- Supportive Key Stage One (KS1)/ Year 2 team
- Children who are passionate about learning
- Supportive Staff atmosphere.
- Staff Car Park
- Key Stage One ( KS1 ) teaching experience
- Year 2 teaching experience as a bonus
- A Bachelor of Education or a PGCE with QTS
- A passion for teaching and helping children to achieve their potential
- Two teaching related references
The head teacher is looking to interview for this Year 2 position on a first come first serve basis and fill this position imminently, so if you are interested in this position please send an updated CV to Sam as soon as possible.