AutoCAD Space Planner
AutoCAD Space Planner - City of London- 6-month contract - £30,000
Can you tell the difference between a block and a bitmap? Are you looking to further enhance your skills in AutoCAD working within a changing financial services company across London and EMEA?
A company looking to dominate the broking industry are looking for an experienced AutoCAD operator to join their EMEA property and Facilities in-house team. Following their newest business venture, they have a range of major corporate real estate moves and changes happening predominately within the city of London and as such have a demand for someone who is well versed in AutoCAD to assist the property team.
The position will initially be based as a 6-month contract with the potential option to go permanent.
Day to day Responsibilities:
- Provide AutoCAD drawing support to the London Facilities Coordinator.
- Maintain and update AutoCAD master floor plans to capture pre-and post-move configurations.
- Maintain corporate AutoCAD drawing policies and procedures.
- Maintain storage index of AutoCAD files / AutoCAD library.
- Update London & EMEA seating plans to ensure space allocations are correct and up to date.
- Assist London Facilities Coordinator with Accordant CADM software rollout.
- Maintain and update CADM data input to capture pre-and post-move configurations.
- Produce occupancy information reports for London & EMEA office space as requested.
- Experience working with AutoCAD is essential
- Experience working with CADM software is desired but not essential
- Self-motivated and well organised
- Ideally AutoCAD / AutoCAD LT Essentials qualified
What's on offer
- Circa £30,000 pro rata depending on experience
- Fast paced and rewarding environment
- Opportunity to learn and within a small specialist in-house Facilities team working internationally
- Junior AutoCAD position with opportunities to work on projects across EMEA
We are looking for someone to start as soon as possible so if you have experience with AutoCAD and would be interested in this position please get in touch.