Kennedy Pearce are recruiting for a Business Analyst for a market leading entertainment company. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a multinational business operating across several market sectors offering excellent career and personal development opportunities. The role heavily involves building and maintaining forecasting models for new and existing content.
- Analyse weekly/monthly performance by territory in order to support local merchandising efforts
- Able to build and articulate robust forecasting and financial models.
- Provide financial support in order to quantify revenue opportunities of potential changes
- Develop monthly targets for key categories in order to monitor & track store performance
- Able to interpret large volumes of sales data and identify key consumer trends
- Ad-hoc insight/analysis that look to challenge the business and make recommendations to senior management
- Strong team focus and ability to work across cross functional teams
- Able to demonstrate strong team working skills and an ability to influence others
- Qualified accountant CIMA, ACCA, ACA
- Financial modelling
- Exceptional analytical quantitative, problem-solving, and decision making thinking skills
- Advanced knowledge of Excel and Access (VBA level an advantage)
- Experience working within entertainment businesses ideal
- Strong written & verbal communication skills