PART TIME FINANCE DIRECTOR-PUBLIC RELATIONS £70K PRO RATA
Growing Global and established PR and consultancy Agency require an FD as a brand new hire due to the Agencies success and growth. This will be a 3-day a week role so £70k is the full time salary.
You will support and manage a Management Accountant and report into the CFO.
They require a strong FD to provide insight, strategy and strong business acumen to drive efficiency and the progressive growth plans.
You will be involved in client pitches and be a key player in negotiating contracts rate cards and dealing with procurement.
- Support the CFO and MD with business improvement projects and hit growth targets
- Manage and prepare regional Management Accounts
- Budgeting & forecasting
- Present and discuss the Agencies finances in weekly board meetings
- Implement new processes/ procedures including accounting package where you see fit
- Commercial analysis including fee proposals and client and project profitability
- Highlighting and addressing areas of financial risk
- Analysing business trends
- FQ (ACCA/CIMA/ACA)
- Hands on approach
- International/ U.S accounting experience beneficial
- Experience business partnering and providing commercial influence
- Gravitas and excellent presentation skills
- Used to high volume reporting
- Management experience
Due to the large number of applicants we receive from web based job advertisements it is the policy of REDHAT only to contact candidates that have the relevant skill set for our current portfolio of clients.
If you do not receive a reply you have not been successful this time but please do not hesitate to contact us again in the future.