Global Mobility Manager
My client, a leading management consultancy within the city has an opportunity for a Global mobility manager to join the existing team. This will be an internal position which is expected to provide the highest level of service for the clients assignee population. This is a varied role that will require strategic planning with the ability to resolve operational issues.
The ideal candidate will have;
- Experience of a similar role within global mobility
- Experience of expatriate compensation with an in depth understanding of tax and immigration compliance
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, with the ability to communicate change
- Strong time management skills with the ability to priortise and work independently
- The ability to train and develop others
- CIPD or Tax qualified (preferred but not essential)
The role offers fantastic progression opportunities with the chance for the candidate to develop further in the role. Ideally the candidate will;
- Have an expert understanding of the full expatriate life cycle
- Have been involved with the both policy creation and recommendations for change
- Be able to advise on all technical issues with a strong understanding of Tax, Immigration and Visa's
- Have experience of working in both a service provider and an in house position.
If the role is of interest please forward a copy of your CV immediately