Buying / Product Administrator - home, gifts & gadgets!
Have you got a passion for product and looking for the next step in your career? If so we’d love to hear from you!
We are working with a fabulous gift and home company who supply their creative and inspiring products to various high street retail names from John Lewis, Urban Outfitters, and Waitrose through to leading online stores and thousand of independent gift shops throughout the UK and Europe.
This is a varied role that will give you great experience within buying and product development - supporting the Senior Product Manager you will assist with critical paths, speaking with customers over the phone and offering all round solid administrative support.
A day in the life of this Product / Buying Administrator will include:
- Administration support for Senior Product Manager
- Assisting with critical path management
- Placing orders
- Dealing directly with suppliers
- Sample management and critique
- Tracking progress of orders
- Assisting with ad-hoc projects
- Coordinating/prioritising general ad hoc administrative tasks required by the team
Requirements for this Product / Buying Administrator position:
- 1+ years’ buying or product development experience would be ideal
- Impeccable organisation and communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- A good team player
- A flexible approach
- Be computer literate and confident using MS Office
- Strong relationship building skills
- A genuine interest in the design and retail industry
- A positive attitude and high levels of motivation
- Excellent English, fluent to business level
For more details about this Product / Buying Administrator role please get in touch and send your CV today!