Sales Account Manager & Data Geek - Exciting SaaS Startup
Want to work for a fast growing Tech Startup that's raised its 2nd round of funding?
- Fast growth business, currently 15 employees, ready to triple in size
- Genuine opportunity to grow with the company
- Fast paced, social, driven & high performance culture
Working in a hot SaaS space, our client is currently 15 employees strong with revenues about to break the £1m mark. With recent funding, it's primed for growth. Getting in early will help you grow and benefit as they grow, during which you'll learn a ton about what it's like to work for a high growth business.
As a Sales Account Manager & Data Geek what will a typical day involve? Once an account has been won, you'll be responsible for driving success through improved adoption, upselling new solutions and managing the account.
- Data analysis to find pinch points to help improve customer service
- Giving the new customer a great experience to ensure adoption and renewal
- Upsell new solutions into customers to increase the customer's lifetime value
- Manage relationships internally across sales, customer service and product management
So what experience and attributes do you need to be a success in this role?
- B2B sales / account management experience with demonstrable results
- Comfortable with data and pulling trends out of it
- Excellent project management skills
- Strong communication skills, both verbally and in writing
- Experience of working on Salesforce.com would be an advantage
- Hard working and proactive nature
- Sociable and enthusiastic
- Must be a Graduate
What is the salary for the Sales Account Manager & Data Geek role?
£25 - £30,000 basic, OTE £50 - £60,000 + benefits