Our client has an exciting opportunity for a Legal Administrator to join their team based in Harpenden, Hertfordshire. The role will be a full time, permanent position working within their contracts department. They are offering the successful Legal Administrator a competitive salary of £20,000-24,000 per annum with additional benefits following a successful 3 month probation period.
Our client provides comprehensive back office and accounts services to recruitment agencies of any size and industry. Formed in 1996 they have almost two decades of experience in helping new start up and existing recruitment agencies with their outsourced back office needs, allowing them to concentrate on selling and growing their agency.
As a Legal Administrator your duties will be to:
- Produce legal contracts for contract and permanent recruitment placements.
- Liaise with recruitment agencies, clients and candidates to ensure all contracts are signed before candidates start on site.
- Collect compliance documentation to ensure that candidates are correctly registered and paid to a legal entity.
- Answer customer queries by telephone and email.
- Be willing to go to legal seminars and liaise with the company law firm.
An ideal Legal Administrator will hold the following skills and experiences:
- Minimum 2 years’ experience working in a recruitment agency/umbrella company or HR department preparing employment contracts. Alternatively, have a Law Degree.
- Excellent organisation skills with the ability to work to deadlines and do several tasks at the same time.
- Good standard of literacy, spelling, grammar and accurate word processing skills.
- Knowledge of contract law and legal procedures.
- A high level of accuracy and a strong eye for detail.
- Excellent telephone and communication skills to be able to converse with clients in various countries and industries.
If you would like to join the team as their new Legal Administrator then please click ‘Apply’ today, they would love to hear from you!
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/81349093