Interested in working for a National M&E Contractor?
We're currently seeking an Estimator with a Mechanical bias to join a national M&E contractor operating out of their office in Middlesex. This is an excellent chance to test yourself with an award winning contractor working across an array of sectors including Commercial, Residential, Leisure and Education projects. The successful Mechanical Estimator will ideally have a Degree in Mechanical Engineering although this is not essential as we would also love to hear from Estimators with an HVAC /Building Services background. A salary of up to £55k is on offer along with company benefits.
Mechanical Estimator Duties:
- Turning specifications and tender information into quotations.
- Ensure that tender documents are correct and technically accurate
- Attend site visits and client briefings
- Work closely with clients and other colleagues to review tenders and handovers
- Help build strong relationships with clients for future business
Mechanical Estimator Requirements:
- Ideally 3-5 years experience estimating for Mechanical projects
- Experience in using design software and reading drawings
- Experience working with specifications, tenders and quotations
- A Project Engineering / Management background would also be of interest
- HNC / Degree qualified is an advantage
- Must be computer literate
Mechanical Estimator Package:
- Salary: £45k - £55k
- Holiday, Pension,