The role would suit someone happy to work on a regional basis and provide a full learning cycle role.
A national business who specialise in the health care sector.
- regional support working with stakeholders, employees and supporting on their learning and training initiatives
- training needs analysis
- designing learning material to include e-learning
- implementing and delivering training material to employees and management on both a group and individual basis
- measuring initiatives and determining their effectiveness in the workplace
- liaising with training providers
- someone with the flexibility to do a regional role
- exposure to TNA, design and delivery
- Permanent role
- Flexible salary
- Competitive package
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/81345664