Management Accountant French
I'm working with an exciting tech start-up based in Shoreditch. It is looking to bring on board a Part Qualified French speaking Management Accountant. The company provides an innovative service for crowdsourcing store checks, mystery shopping and sales lead generation. VC-Backed the company went through Series B funding in may 2016 raising €6.5million. With a presence in multiple European countries the start-up is looking to expand even further. The chosen candidate will take a leading role in producing the Management Accounts for their French subsidiary meaning a knowledge and understanding of French VAT and Payroll rules is a must.
You should have:
- +2 years of finance experience, ideally gained in international environment
- Experience of producing management accounts for a French business together with understanding of VAT and Payroll rules
- Managing the day to day processing of Accounts receivable and payables
- Preparation of management accounts including overheads and cost of sales analysis, accruals and prepayments
- Producing client profitability analysis
- Supporting CFO in ad hoc reporting and analysis
- Supporting in audit and budgeting process
- Preparation of Profit and loss & Cash flow forecast
- Supporting during the audit process
This is a great time to be joining the business as they expand internationally.. The company culture is vibrant and social, it's a fun place to work and will offer plenty of room for growth and development. The role will suit a self starter with a hands on approach. You must be adaptable to change. This is a unique opportunity to be part of shaping a company and making a significant contribution.
If you think you have the requited skill set and will thrive in a startup environment, please apply within.