Site Manager - Residential - Modular Build Ashford - Kent
Site Manager - Residential - Modular Build | Ashford - Kent
£50.000 - £55.000 + Package
This reputable London-based Developer is currently recruiting for a Site / Fit-out Manager to join their team.
They create affordable, eco-friendly and contemporary homes within easy commute form London, and are proud to hold a strong team of highly experienced, industry-leading experts.
The ideal Site Manager for this role will be part of an overall larger team involved in the manufacture, supply and installation of prefabricated / pre-manufactured units aimed at the housing sector.
You will take control of the fit out element and you will be required to oversee fit out operations from the framing through to completion. It will also be the responsibility to make sure the job gets completed within the timescales and budgets set. You will have to liaise with the client, members of the design team and the production team.
- Proven experience as a Fit Out manager on Quality residential projects.
- Good appreciation and understanding of construction and ideally in Offsite manufacture.
- Ability to work within a team and to work on own initiative.
- Good construction knowledge / background is also required.
Tasks & Responsibilities
- The ability to plan and organise own workload and organisation of multiple concurrent tasks and projects
- Good Communication Skills
- Organising the various professional people working on the project
- Complete responsibility for quality checking and signing off works
- Design awareness & making sure the aims of the project are met
- Management of method statements and risk assessments
- Control of internal sub-contractors
- Implementation of best working practices
- Appropriate ordering of materials to ensure that the build goes to programme
- Liaising with different departments especially factory manager on all progress against the programme
- Logical approach to problem solving to deliver workable solutions
Qualifications / Experience
- Level 3 NVQ desirable or equivalent experience
- Exceptional organisation skills
- Experience working with large scale house builder
- Current knowledge of building regulations is essential
- Valid CSCS card
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- An organised approach to work
- Ability to follow technical drawings and plans
- Understand written or verbal instruction
- Able to demonstrate leadership
- Understand mathematical and numerical data
- Able to communicate with clients and management level
- Knowledge of building regulations essential
- Knowledge of modular would be advantageous
- Decision making
- Some commercial acumen.
- Creative and innovative, capability to problem solve while considering the impact on other areas of the business
If you have the relevant experience on similar projects, please email an updated CV to Roberta @borne.ltd.com or contact my colleague Dermot Doherty on .