Kitchen Designer and Sales Executive
Our client a large retail outlet with a regional sales presence and a national coverage is looking for an experienced Designer for their Kidderminster head office. This company has an excellent reputation within the contracts kitchen arena, supplying kitchens to leading house/apartment builders throughout the UK. They are now looking for an ambitious and creative team member to join their welcoming team with generous commission rewards. If this is the role for you then please read on.
Key duties and Attributes:
- You will be highly motivated with a keen eye for detail and a professional attitude, providing the customers with guidance throughout the design, planning and installation phases.
- Have experience in a sales role in the kitchen industry (although training will be offered) and knowledge of CAD/Planit packages is essential.
- Be an excellent communicator, a good team player, and be prepared to do what it takes to get the job done.
- Your role also involves liaising with our installation teams to ensure a seamless level of service for our clients is achieved in all areas.
- It will be part of your collective responsibility to ensure our showroom always look at its best and show our products to the best of their advantage.
- Assist the Sales Managers with all contracts
Skills and Experience:
- Contracts experience essential
- Attention to detail
- Previous Sales experience preferred
Randstad Business Support acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Business Support is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.
Why not listen to some of the inspiring stories from our candidates and their one piece of career advice. It's just a few of the thousands of people who have found success in their working lives with Randstad. Visit to find out what you could become.