Accounts Payable Clerk
An Accounts Payable Clerk is required to join a Leisure business on a permanent basis in central London. The role of the Accounts Payable Clerk is to act as key contact for all venues and suppliers in areas relating to Accounts Payable. This will be particularly focusing on invoices, purchase orders and payments.
Salary - £21,000 - £23,000pa
- Process invoices accurately and promptly
- Match supplier invoices to purchase orders, via Purchase Order System
- Processing company expenses
- Ensuring that all invoices are approved as per delegation of authority
- Liaising with cinemas and suppliers to ensure timely processing of invoices
- Reviewing invoice register and investigating old unapproved invoices
- Dealing with supplier queries
- Dealing with any Accounts Payable queries from other departments within the company
- Assisting in the processing of weekly payment runs
- Control Account reconciliations
- Assisting in the producing & reviewing of weekly reports
- Supplier account reconciliations and follow up
- Audit queries
- Assist with other year end work
- Any other administrative duties delegated by the Head of Financial Accounting or Finance Director
The successful candidate will have at least 6 months experience of working in a transactional finance environment and will be looking to peruse a career as a Purchase Ledger Clerk.
Skills will include:
- Computer literate and proficient in Excel
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- High level of attention to detail and accuracy
- Planned, Organized and able to prioritise
- Demonstrates flexibility and a "can do" approach
- Team player offering support to others
If this sounds like you and you have the relevant skills please apply for further information.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.