Client Relationship Manager
Title: Client Relationship Manager
Salary: £28,000 - £30,000 p.a (depending on experience + uncapped commission)
Location: London (nearest tube station Bank)
Hours: Monday to Friday 09:00 -17:30
Our London based client is looking for an Internal Client Relationship Manager that is confident andproactive, with a passion for customer service to join their small but dynamic sales team.
Working for a hugely successful and expanding 'Payroll / Umbrella’ company, we are looking for an individual experienced in Account Management, Business Development and General Sales. If you have a passion for exceeding client expectations and working towards exciting targets, we would love to hear from you!
- Making calls and sending emails to your account base
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting client relationships
- Visiting clients in person, building long term successful relationships
- Working to KPI’s based on calls, emails and visits (activities) etc.
- Previous experience in a similar role; Sales, Business Development Manager, Account Manager
- Confident telephone manner
- Able to build long term successful client relationships
- Excellent communication skills
- Able to work under pressure
- Able to maintain professionalism at all times
- Available on request.
Smart10 Ltd is a "Multi Award Winning" and Independently run recruitment consultancy which specialises in both Permanent and Temporary positions across all Business Support roles. Smart10 have become renowned as one of Hertfordshire's most dynamic recruitment companies. As a business, we won the Judges Award in 2012, Best New Business Award in 2013 and 'Business Person of The Year in 2016, at The Hertfordshire Business Awards, for being the most "promising" and "innovative" company within Hertfordshire.
We are proud to work with a leading number of blue-chip companies as well as smaller SME’s throughout the region. The smart10 team are an energetic and smart team of highly experienced and professional recruitment consultants who are committed at exceeding both our candidates and client’s expectations.
Should you be short listed for this position, a member of the Smart10 team will be in touch with you in the next five working days. Good luck with your application!