Digital Media Manager
Do you have previous experience working with the US market and is able to deliver successful digital media campaigns? Become Digital Media Manager for a UK leading beauty retailer in Manchester and take the company into international dimensions!
Our client is on the starting point to a rapid international growth involving a new demographic and partnerships with leading brands. They have established a strong reputation in the UK, which has resulted in such great success that they can expand their business into new and exciting markets. The Digital Media Manager will join the Acquisition and Retention team, which will be leading strategic activities of the growth and work with large international budgets, where the successful candidate will work with the digital implementations like SEO, Affiliate and CRM and be reporting directly to the Head of Acquisition and Retention.
The Digital Media Manager will furthermore cover biddable media channels which include PPC, Paid Social and Programmatic across the established online platforms to drive traffic. These platforms are still in the introduction stage, which means that the successful candidate can have a strong impact on the development of the platforms. It is, therefore, essential that the successful candidate has a strong knowledge of the omnichannel journey and be able to utilise data and identify strategic approaches accordingly. The Digital Media Manager will furthermore manage their own team to executive daily activities whilst mentor and train them to establish a strong and valuable team.
Main responsibilities of the Digital Media Manager
- Work closely with the Head of Acquisition and Retention to develop and implement strategies to achieve set targets and KPIs, including responsibility of reporting digital media targets
- Implement PPC, Paid Social and other effective digital media strategies to enhance online traffic and engagement.
- Identify new digital media opportunities to increase growth and implement campaigns, which can be executed across multiple platforms
- Analyse data and create a strong understanding of the customer journey
- Be responsible for the overall digital media performance and work closely with the UX and Conversion team to improve click - and conversion rates.
- Work closely with media owners and third party companies to ensure the company gets sufficient support to achieve set targets.
- Have a strong understanding of the technology development to support the overall digital media performance
- Be up to date on industry developments
Required skills and attributes of the Digital Media Manager
- Experience working with international markets including the US
- Proven track record of delivering successful digital media campaigns across multiple platforms and have a strong commercial mindset to deliver ROI which affects profits
- Strong knowledge of data analysis, which drives key decisions
- Hands-on experience of developing and implementing digital media campaigns
- Very strong managerial skills to mentor and inspire junior team members
- It is advantageous if the successful candidate speaks a second language, however not essential for the role
This is an outstanding opportunity for a skilful digital media professional to be a key part of an international expansion for one of the most successful companies in the UK. Get in touch with our Ecommerce Recruitment team to hear more about this role or apply directly online!