Account Manager - Team Manager
Small business makes the world go round - it’s the heart of the global economy. At Xero we want millions of small businesses to thrive through beautiful software, advice and connections. We aim to make being a small business more efficient and profitable, and more enjoyable too.
We are currently recruiting for an experienced Sales Manager to join an expanding team, based in Milton Keynes.
Working alongside the Head of Inside Sales and other Team Managers, this role is responsible for leading and managing Xero UK’s Team of Account Managers. The Account Manager Team Manager will help each individual meet his or her sales targets and ensures that our Accounting and Bookkeeping Partners receive the support and guidance to succeed. This role draws on experience and proven and dynamic sales leadership accompanied by knowledge of the UK accounting marketplace. It carries responsibility for a significant proportion of Xero UK’s business.
What you’ll do
- Meet and exceed monthly sales targets
- Manage, coach and mentor Account Managers
- Develop territory plans to facilitate individual Account Managers to achieve their targets.
- Lead your team including the ongoing performance management, professional skills development, coaching and career progression of each individual
- Deliver timely and accurate sales forecasts and associated reporting
- Monitor activity and provide hands-on process improvement
- Monitor competition in the UK market and contribute to competitive strategy
- Promote Xero as a thought leader through content creation eg Blogs, social media, webinars, events, and media engagement
- Experienced and successful sales management & coaching background
- Proven ability to develop and manage territory sales and calling plans to facilitate your team achieving its targets
- Strong sales, account management and sales team leadership skills
- Proven sales performance and drive for results
Does this sound like you? If so, please get in touch - we’d love to hear from you!
We're all very proud and pleased in the UK that we achieved a "very good" rating (1 star) in our recent Best Companies Survey.