Logistics Project Manager - London- Events Agency
Logistics Project Manager - Pharma Live Event and Communications
To £32,000 depending on experience
Our client is a well-known live communication agency that shapes memorable experiences for some of the world’s most ambitious people and organisations. This exciting opportunity to join their global team will give excellent openings for professional growth as you work alongside many of the live communication industry’s most talented professionals.We are currently seeking a Project Manager to work as part of the Logistics team.
Specialising in live, marketing & healthcare communication, you will be working with some of the world’s best known brands bringing to life their messages through events and conferences in the UK and around the globe.
The successful applicant will be responsible for the efficient, effective and timely delivery of designated conferences/events throughout the world.
The ideal candidate will have significant experience leading Pharma / Healthcare events, from pitch / proposal stage through to completion.
Additionally, the ideal candidate must be commercially focused, and possess an ability to keep calm when under pressure.
- Significant event/project management with Pharmaceutical event experience and well versed in pharma regulations
- Significant experience of working within an event agency environment in a logistics based role.
- Ability to multi-task including managing registrations, flights, transfers, Food & Beverage, external venues and more…
- Experience of preparing detailed budgets and management
- Experience of resource management
- Excellent negation and relationship skills
- Clear concise and confident communicator
- Ability to lead and manage project teams
- Commercially aware with fantastic customer orientation
- In-depth knowledge of venues and ability to perform and prepare recommendations for complex venue searches
- Events pro experience preferred
- The flexibility to travel overseas and work from other agency locations in the UK
This role would suit: Event Logistics, logistics Manager, Event Logistics Project Manager, Event Operations, Event Operations Manager, Pharma events, Pharmaceutical Events, Pharma Event Logistics.