Permanent - Full Time
Salary: £24300 - £27300
What it’s about
We are seeking to appoint a Compliance Advisor to join our friendly and established team who are committed to getting it right and delivering the right results for our candidates worldwide.
As part of the Cambridge based Compliance team you will be responsible for helping to maintain the security, integrity, accessibility, fairness, and reputation of Cambridge exams worldwide.
What you’ll be doing
You will be ensuring that the right result is issued to our customers first time, on time.
After training, you’ll be expected to lead on a variety of processes that proactively support our schools to conduct fair and secure exams.
This role will largely involve investigating and working collaboratively to resolve incidents of suspected malpractice and allegations that could potentially have an adverse effect on the integrity of Cambridge assessments.
You will also be involved in processing special consideration applications to take into account the impact of unforeseen circumstances on candidates at the time of the exams.
This is an exciting and varied role that includes supporting wider compliance activities.
What we’re looking for
• A dynamic, resourceful and articulate team player
• Demonstrable problem solving skills and a thorough, analytical approach
• An excellent communicator both verbally and in writing
• Exceptional attention to detail
• The ability to work effectively under pressure and to tight deadlines
• The ability to quickly learn new skills and processes
• Adaptability and innovative thinking
• Diplomacy and trustworthiness
• A proficient user of Microsoft Office software
A flexible approach to work is essential as this role will require overtime to be worked, with appropriate notification, during busy periods.
Who we are
Cambridge International Examinations prepares school students for life, helping them develop an informed curiosity and a lasting passion for learning. We are part of Cambridge Assessment, a department of the University of Cambridge. Our international qualifications are recognised by the world’s best universities and employers, giving students a wide range of options in their education and career. As a not-for-profit organisation, we devote our resources to delivering high-quality educational programmes that can unlock learners’ potential.
• Generous contributory pension
• 28 days annual leave, plus bank holidays
• Annual performance related bonus and increases (discretionary)
• Enhanced maternity/paternity pay and childcare voucher scheme
• Employee discount and cash back scheme at 1,200 retailers
• Cycle scheme
• Subsidised canteens
• Support for professional qualifications
The closing date for receipt of applications is 26 March 2017 and interviews will be held on 12 April 2017 in Cambridge.
To find out more about this role please view the job description or to apply, please upload your covering letter and CV.
As part of your recruitment process you will be required to undergo a background screening. This will be carried out by our selected supplier, Credence Background Screening Limited.
Cambridge Assessment is an equal opportunities employer