The Administrative Executive is primarily responsible for providing administrative support to the team and Director in order to ensure market data and information flows are optimized and stakeholders are kept appraised of market developments that directly impact customers and business development.
- Upload all relevant price and market data into the Inprova systems or spreadsheets in a timely and accurate manner - as directed.
- Update spreadsheets, run calculations and produce Mark to Market reports (daily/ weekly/ as stipulated)
- Provide administrative support
- Ensure customers’ data and volume and strategy positions are correct on relevant spreadsheets and central risk management systems.
- Collect any required data, produce and run MI reports for Director
- Enhance and improve standard reports and processes, team communications and document changes made.
- Build effective relationships within the T&RM team and Account Managers to ensure queries are dealt with as quickly and efficiently as possible and data and reports can be produced as required.
- Where appropriate attend supplier meetings/events and customer meetings with the Trading team or Account managers as part of relationship development.
- Proactively develop knowledge of energy markets, flexible products, trading/risk management, strategies, tendering process and specialist terminology.
- Prioritise work to ensure agreed customer SLA’s and business needs are met.
- Liaise across the business to ensure effective channels of communication and data distribution are maintained.
- Report any issues via manager and abiding by agreed internal procedures.
- Travel and spend some time working at other Inprova offices as part of knowledge building, ongoing development and team collaboration.
- At least one to two years’ experience of working in an office environment undertaking administration duties (Desirable)
- Experience in handling a wide range of queries by telephone and email (Desirable)
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Proven ability to develop strong team relationships
- Proven ability to self-manage with strong personal planning and organisational skills, able to prioritise workload, work quickly with attention to detail whilst under pressure, and react to unexpected variances in workload and requests
- Prepared to manage time requirements to ensure that workload is completed within time constraints and business needs
- Mathematics bias and computer literate with strong MS Office (particularly Excel)
- Analytical capabilities (Desirable)
- Experience of database systems (Desirable)
Options Resourcing is acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.
Due to the volume of applications we receive, we can only contact those who best suit the needs of our clients.