Senior Sous Chef - Gastro Pub - Bedford - £25-27k plus tips £3k min.
Tonic have been asked to source a sous chef for our clients’ boutique Gastro pub business in Bedford. This business is incredibly quality driven, with an honest management approach, they have created a team of employees who love working together. Only passionate, friendly, driven candidates need apply - you wouldn’t fit in otherwise.
Here, 'office' politics are kept to a minimum, everyone takes responsibility, gets things done and is encouraged to speak their mind. A positive attitude and happy disposition is essential, genuine hospitality is at the core of everything that they do; everyone works and pulls together.
What is my client looking for from the successful sous candidate?
- You will be skilled in all areas of the kitchen and passionate about your career
- You will be a natural team player who manages others in a friendly way, there's no egos here
- You will have experience working with fresh food and creating dishes from seasonal ingredients
- You will want to be part of a team who work together, actually care for each other and the business in which they work
- You want to be the best, work with the best, make the best and serve the best
- You will be a natural manager, you will inspire and you will nurture the talent around you
If you are a Sous chef currently or even a strong CDP (chef de partie) and like the sound of this vacancy, get in touch, make sure your CV is up to date (it doesn’t really look like you care if it’s not) and maybe even add a covering letter. Make sure that you also have two professional references - we check those.
Tonic is an agency acting on behalf of our client. All candidates must prove that they are eligible to live and work in the UK. Due to the volume of applications that we receive we are only able to provide feedback to those candidates who are successful at this stage.