French Financial Accountant
A fantastic opportunity for a French Financial Accountant to join a market leading FMCG organisation based in the Buckingham area on a permanent basis. The Financial Accountant will be chiefly tasked with forecasting, budgeting and providing relevant analysis.
Key French Financial Accountant Responsibilities:
- Manage production of monthly internal and Group MIP schedules including P/L and channel analysis
- Assist with the provision of timely monthly, quarterly and annual financial statements, working capital & legal forecasts, statutory accounts and Management reporting on a local GAAP & US GAAP basis, according to group policies and timetables.
- Ensure data in period end reporting is robust, including all comparative budget and forecast data
- Responsible for the periodic overhead cost analysis and reporting
- Production of financial reporting packages
- Preparation of budget and forecasts
- Ensure that all supported legal entities comply with all external (Statutes, law, fiscal, Local GAAP, US GAAP, SOX) and internal (Corporate policies) requirements.
- Strong understanding of financial and accounting processes
- Strong analytical skills
- Experience in financial ERP systems, preferably SAP and strong excel skills
- Business awareness and commercial understanding within an FMCG environment
- String analytical skills, ability to deliver financial data in clear and relevant format
- Proven influencing skills across a range of stakeholders and a business partnering outlook
- French Fluency is required
If you are determined and feel that you have the required skill set, please do get in touch at