Commis De Cuisine
Totally Recruitment Ltd are currently recruiting for a Commis de Cuisine Chef for our client based within the Shropshire area.
You will be required to work in the busy hotel restaurant working with fresh produce and fresh foods under the guidance of the Sous Chef and Head Chef.
Main responsibilities …
- Contribute to the production of food items.
- Ensure all dishes are prepared in a timely manner to the appropriate standards.
- To ensure excellent food hygiene practice is observed in the entire food chain from storage through to preparation and service.
- Be familiar with the menu of the day.
- Ensure all kitchen equipment is in working order.
- Provide a good level of customer service.
2+ years’ experience working within a similar role is required.
This is a full time position, 5 days per week, 40 hours - start times will be discussed upon success at interview.
Salary based on experience - £14,000 to £16,000.
To apply please send your CV with cover letter to Nicole Gardner at Totally Recruitment Ltd.
Interviews are available as soon as possible along with a work trial.