A leading, high end residential developer is looking to add to their Sales department. They are currently looking for a Sales Negotiator who has experience working on residential developments, on a ideally volume site for a residential developer. Working closely with the Sales Manager and collaboratively with the sales team and other stakeholders, the Sales Advisor will be driven to deliver, ensuring sales targets are met or exceeded and profit is maximised.
The role will entail:
- Achieving sales of properties and extras to suitable customers in line with agreed targets e.g. legal completions, average selling price.
- Providing expertise in the Company’s house types, specifications, and the buying procedure.
Using purchasing incentives effectively to ensure a good flow of sales whilst maximising profit.
- Promoting Company mortgage arrangements, including referral to Independent Mortgage Advice, managing transactions and ensuring timely completions.
- Maintaining the presentation of sales arena, stock plots and the sales office.
- Ensuring that all paperwork and site administration is up to date, and required reports completed.
- Conducting local market research.
- Ensure that market research, price benchmarking, advertising, incentives, PR and other marketing events are undertaken proactively to provide the correct pipeline to fulfill agreed sales targets
- Ensure the health & safety of customers, colleagues and other parties whilst on site in accordance with legal requirements and company policy
The company will offer opportunities to grow and develop in your career, alongside a competitive salary, car or car allowance, contributory pension scheme plus lots of other great benefits too.