Marketing Manager, B2B, Central London, £50k
We are looking for an experienced B2B marketer with a background in content led marketing to join one of the UK’s leading providers of business and professional services.
The Marketing Manager will use their marketing and communications expertise to take key propositions to market providing tangible results. This role requires someone who can be creative both in their thinking and their approach to solutions.
This position would suit a B2B marketing professional with experience across a range of services and ideally across different market sectors. We are specifically looking for someone who has a strong background in digital marketing who can develop and deliver fully integrated campaigns.
Required capabilities and experience
- Experience in a professional/business services organisation
- Experience of developing and delivering marketing and communications strategy
- Integrated campaign planning, management and evaluation
- Excellent copywriting skills
- Brand development, implementation and management
- Strong stakeholder and agency management skills
- Proven record of delivering ROI
- Issue and risk management
- Demonstrable marketing management experience
- Degree in Marketing or CIM qualification or equivalent level of experience preferable
- Strong communication and influencing skills
- Organised, pro-active and able to use own initiative
- Can provide leadership and direction to other team members
- Resilient and flexible
- Energetic approach and contagious enthusiasm
Please apply for more details