Digital Marketing Specialist
MR905 Digital Marketing Specialist
Would you like a challenging new role for a dynamic and expanding company?
Our client is a forward-thinking law firm that likes to invest in their employees, with best in class training. Operating for over 100 years, this firm is truly expanding its global footprint. If you are ambitious and want to work in a place that can offer you career opportunities, this is the place to be.
As a Digital Marketing Specialist, your day will Involve: This is a role where you will be taking charge of all Digital marketing for the company, and really helping to drive the business forward. Day to day you will be involved in;
- Planning and executing all web based campaigns including SEO, PPC, SEM and advertising
- Create web pages and landing pages for various campaigns
- Track and optimise all campaigns
- Develop online customer journey to optimise lead conversation
- Keep on top of emerging technologies for use within group
So, what experience must the Digital Marketing Specialist have to succeed in this role? Happy in a standalone role you will have the knowledge to make a difference digitally.
- You will have run digital campaigns that will include email, SEO and PPC
- Knowledge of Google AdWords and SEM
- Ability to work to tight deadlines - accurately
- Knowledge of data protection around email campaigns
- Strong attention detail
- Willing to travel to other offices
What is the salary for the Digital Marketing Specialist role?
£30- 38,000 basic + benefits