Purchase Ledger Clerk
Adjacency are working with a service industry business based in Gloucester in their search for an experienced Purchase Ledger Clerk. This could be a good opportunity to continue your career within a company who are renowned for internal progression opportunities and who offer study support.
· Processing a high volume of purchase ledger invoices
· Large volumes of daily, weekly and monthly bank reconciliations across several bank accounts and in several currencies
· Reviewing and actioning any issues from the daily bank statements, confirming the accuracy of the previous days cash forecasts
· Resolving any queries that may arise in a timely and professional manner
· Identifying and dealing with any funding issues and exceptions such as funding failures)
· Running the full BACS and CHAPS payment processes, ensuring these are accurate, timely and correct
· Pulling invoices out for payment runs ensuring that all disbursements are accompanied by supporting documentation
The successful candidate is likely to have at least 1.5+ years previous purchase ledger experience and the ability to display previous experience in a fast paced environment.