£23,000 - £25,000
I am urgently looking for an experienced Credit Controller to take on a sole Credit Control position within a lovely company in the Crawley area. The successful candidate will have the responsibility to look after the full Credit Control within the organisation, and will need to be experienced enough to handle numerous offices. You must have at least 3 years of experience within a similar Credit Control position.
Duties of Credit Controller
- Checking customer's credit ratings with Experian and decide accordingly
- Ensure that customers pay within agreed credit terms
- Dealing with internal queries about payments
- Follow up late payments with effective credit control methods of notice letters and telephone communications
- Feed back any legitimate reasons for non-payment to department managers
- Adopt a flexible, enthusiastic and driven approach to achieving the financial goals of the business
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.