Chef Manager- High Wycombe
We have a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious, confident and competent Chef Manager for one of our prestigious sites in High Wycombe. The Chef Manager will be responsible for managing a stable hardworking and passionate team of around 5 people, providing catering from breakfast and lunch service with a smile.
If you are passionate about providing fantastic food, ensuring a daily high end service is received and someone who enjoys day to day staff management, then we want to hear from you.
As Chef Manager, you will be a friendly and approachable and have a keen interest in providing this prestigious client with customer service excellence. You will be a team motivator who is passionate about food and excellent service and be able to manage your team to be passionate about what they do. Ensuring each customer leaves with a smile will be the focus. You will be innovative and have the ability to forward plan.
As the Chef Manager you will oversee the team but also get involved in the day to day duties.
What is on offer?
You will be working with our unique and award winning Steamplicity brand alongside preparing and serving a variety of hot and cold dishes as required.
An attractive salary + bonus and benefits are available for the right candidate. A strong learning and development culture and a foot in the door of a Blue-chip global organisation. Hard work and achievement won’t go unrecognised.Main responsibilities
As Chef Manager you will have the following duties:
- Managing a small efficient team
- Ensuring high standards are met and exceeded daily
- Constant innovation and creativity, keeping up to date with external food trends
- Responsible for all the financial aspects of the business
- Training and motivating staff
- Building an excellent relationship with the client
- Attention to detail and a proactive management style
- Management experience within Catering/Hospitality
- A friendly manner/stay calm under pressure
- Experience in working with fresh produce
- Creativity and passion
- Ablility to motivate staff and be a strong leader
- Excellent relationship building skills
- Strong commercial awareness and able to increase sales
- A strong understanding of all Food Hygiene/ Health & Safety procedures
BMI Healthcare is Britain's leading provider of independent healthcare with a nationwide network of hospitals clinics performing more complex surgery than any other private healthcare provider in the country.